You’ve heard the old saying that “happy wife, happy life,” right? Well, when it comes to your feet it might as well be, “happy feet, happy workouts.” Just like your car needs good tires to get around, so does your body require the best shoes for wide feet if you want to have a good workout.
CrossFit shoes tend to be very tight-fitting. This can cause major pain, even opportunities for injury if your feet are on the wider side.
So, what are the best women’s CrossFit shoes for wide feet?
FitBodyGuide.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Top 5 women’s CrossFit shoes for wide feet
1. NOBULL Women’s Training Shoes
The NOBULL Trainer’s lightweight, ultra-durable Superfabric upper and lateral sidewall protection combine to protect you against the impact of lateral foot strikes and toeside crashes.
The shoe’s seamless, one-piece construction, made from Superfabric, is tough enough for any workout. The perfect athletic and travel companion. The ultra-plush padded upper, firm outsole, and contoured footbed provide extra support for a variety of high-impact exercises.
The lace-up design brings just the right amount of structure and security when you need it, while the breathable mesh upper makes this shoe perfect for a day around town or an all-day session in the gym.
- Expensive compared to alternatives
- The upper of the Trainer features a seamless one-piece construction of SuperFabric, an extremely durable, breathable and...
- The SuperFabric guard plates are applied on a highly flexible mesh base layer, creating a 360 degree shield from zombies,...
- Run, climb, slide, grind, lift....these kicks have you covered. Lightweight, breathable and flexible protection that moves...
- The outsole lug pattern was designed for multi-environment usage, allowing for an easy transition between inside and outside...
- ✔ SIZE NOTE: The Trainer runs true to size. If you're between sizes we recommend ordering up .5 size.
2. New Balance Women’s 608 V5 Casual Comfort Cross Trainer
Meet your new go-to pair of shoes – that you’ll barely have to think about – thanks to the comfortable fit of this classic New Balance cross-training sneaker.
The V5 casual comfort shoe from New Balance offers the stability, support, and traction you need for everyday wear, deep flex grooves, and an ABZORB crash pad to help dampen impact shock while delivering a plush, soft feel. Plus, this stylish women’s sneaker looks great with jeans or yoga pants – so it feels like a natural part of your everyday wardrobe.
This shoe’s dual-density collar foam provides comfort and support around the ankles where it’s needed most. A deep flex groove in the rubber outsole allows for more natural motion, encouraging foot strength and agility. Natural rubber in high-wear areas stands up to wear and tear, while a roomy toe box offers plenty of wiggle room for toes.
- Flexible Outsole
- ABZORB technology for cushioning on your heel
- dual-density collar foam helps with irritation and chafing
- Can be too cushioned for some people’s tastes in CrossFit shoes
- PU Foam insert offers long-lasting comfort and support
- Lightweight injection-molded EVA foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Phantom Liner interior has minimal seaming to help reduce irritation
- Internal midsole shank adds midfoot structure and support
- NB Soft + Supportive Comfort Insert offers all-day comfort and support
3. Ryka Women’s Influence Cross Training Shoe
The Ryka women’s Influence Cross Training shoe is the epitome of letting your feet breathe. A soft synthetic and mesh upper allows the Influence Cross-Training Trainer to keep its cool, while a breathable textile lining provides a nice comfortable fit.
A dual-impact midsole offers support in the heel and front of the foot, and the precision-return cushioned insole cradles your foot with cushioning. Durable rubber traction outsoles give you plenty of traction for nearly any environment.
In addition, the different color options for the Ryka trainers are staggering. Finding the perfect shoe to fit you, couldn’t be easier.
- Breathable Mesh to keep your feet cool
- Cushioned insole
- Multiple colors to choose from
- Little Arch support
- No stability for pronation
- Breathable mesh upper with faux leather overlays for added support
- Anatomical Precise-Return cushion insole with additional arch and heel support
- Women's specific fit: narrower heel, roomy toe, and softer cushioning
- N-Gage energy return foam for shape retention with added cushioning
- Ergonomically shaped rubber sole with Pivot Point
4. Ryka Women’s Vivid RZX Cross Trainer
The Ryka Vivid RZX (Women’s) cross-trainer shoe is designed for the female fitness enthusiast, or the everyday athlete looking for a comfortable shoe that is also functional.
This neutral running shoe has a multicolor print anatomical mesh upper with lace-up styling and adjustable cording. The best in cushioning and flexibility comes in the form of RE-ZORB high impact cushioning in the heel with Ultra Flex construction in the forefoot.
- Great Support
- Breathable with good cushioning
- Smaller toe box than some other shoes
- Synthetic and mesh uppers with breathable fabric linings
- Padded collar and tongue
- Anatomical insole with extra arch and heel support
- EVA midsole with alternating flex grooves on the top and bottom
- RE-ZORB heel for impact absorption and cushioning
5. New Balance Women’s 577 V4 Cross Trainer
New Balance Women’s 577 V4 Cross Trainer is an innovative style constructed with the purist in mind. Focusing on innovation while incorporating the DNA of an NB classic, this unique shoe will motivate and excite her to push her boundaries and explore new limits with ease.
With 100% leather construction, this stylish sneaker has become a universal symbol of status. Allowing flexibility through its full memory sole insert and performance cushioning from its cush+ midsole.
- Rubber insole and outsole
- Durability and stability while comfortable
- Not as breathable as other shoes
- Occasional Stock Issues
Hopefully, we have helped to guide you when picking up your next pair of CrossFit Shoes. While everyone is different, and picking is not an exact science. We try and find you what will be most beneficial to help you on your next workout.